Hi, guys today I am going to tell you how to make this inspired hairstyle. This is a very simple and easy hairstyle for any casual occasion.
Okay, let’s start now…
How do you do a side French braid?
- Firstly comb your hair straight and split the hair one side of the head.
- Then make a partition equal to the ear like this.
- Then start picking up the three small layers of hair from this section.
- Now start making a french braid crossing the outside strands under the middle one.
- Here you may start adding the hair to the braid and cross the strands under the middle one and add the very tiny pieces of hair to the braid.
- Keep doing the same thing again and again until you add the remaining hair.
- At the end hold the braid with an elastic band or a bobby pin.
- Lastly let down the remaining hair or if you want you can make a simple loose braid like this.
Okay now, this is your final result. This hairstyle is so cool and it’s perfect for any occasion for sure if you prefer you can do curls or waves with the remaining hair.